Monday, September 26, 2022

Progress of Destroy the Icon




This first edit has been merged with a picture of NYC on top of my original photo 'V-J Day in Times Square'. I added some splatter marks to represent graffiti that you see in cities and overlayed a pattern of kiss marks.  


Edit 2 I decided to change the layout by adding duplicates of the photo and flipping some of them. I changed the colors of the photos and inverted them. As well as messing around with some of the brushes to add texture.


 

2 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with this photo.The bright colors are great and I can barely tell what photo you are using. I love the textures you are playing with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first because you can still tell it's a city so it gives you some context as to where it is, and it also took me a while to figure out what picture it is.

    ReplyDelete

Final Project Final